Monday, June 1, 2009

Pourquoi?

Pourquoi = Why
This is a question that can never be answered when it really comes down to it. When you find yourself asking questions about your life and things happening in it you always ask why? Why reminds me of the word "IF" its just there and you never know Why or If things will work out. And then there is "How" which once again is followed up by why at some point. See this is just a never ending circle. Kind of like Life..

To my dear friend..
I know that you want to know Why and How and If.. But I can not answer these questions for you. You have to be strong and no matter what follow your heart. Some times your heart might take you to a place you can't stand but it knows what it wants. You never get to choose who you will be with in this world and who will love you. Just remember that you are strong and can handle anything life hands you. STOP looking for the one who will complete you. He will be placed in your life with out you ever knowing and your heart will be able to tell you if he is the one. Never give up something with out a fight.. But also remember that if you love something set it free and if it comes back it was meant to be. My friend I wish I could tell you why and how and if, I hate to see the hurt in your eyes.. I want nothing more then to see you smile and not hurt. I will always be here to listen and talk or just to sit in silence and watch the sunset with no words spoken. You are me friend and I love you as if you were my own sister.

No comments: