Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Moments..

"I could not ask for more than this time together,I could ask for more than this time with you.Every prayer has been answered,Every dream I've had come true.Right here in this moment,Is right where I meant to be.Here with you, here with me."



I have found that no matter how mad you can be at someone, once "I'm Sorry" has been said, meant and they can make you laugh and smile then it never was worth being mad. Over the last couple of months I have become friends with this guy who is moving at the end of the month. As time has gone on I have found that not only is it sad that he is leaving but I have found myself liking him. He and I have spent a lot of time with each other and we both have decided to let life take its course and see what happens. But the other night when something happened and he made me feel like this is just a game and really hurt me, I had had enough. What happened will remain a unmentioned. However I have never felt so hurt to the point of having to actually leave come back wake him back up yell and then storm out.. But what he did next is the reason I can no longer be mad. After everything that has happened he called me at 7:30 am and said that he needed to apologize for what happened. Now I listened and was still mad but when he asked if he could call me later I said yes and after we talked more and he explained things I was not so mad, but when he said he wanted to see me and it was up to me and he didn't want to lose what we already had going on it meant a lot more to me then I thought it would. I am no longer mad and we are going to let things continue to go forward.

With this story being said I am going to live in the moment. There is always going to be hurt and pain but that should no stop me from being happy and living for the moment. The moments that are here now are the ones that are most important. Tomorrow is not guaranteed so take today and run with it.

No comments: