Friday, August 3, 2007

Ice Cream

So Matt took me out for ice cream to wish me good luck for my interview on Monday. I am sure that you all know that I have applied for a job with BOA, which I might say has been the longest process in my life just for a job. So after I applied I had to take a survey and after the survey I had a group interview and after all the background and jobs history and credit check, I was told that the next step would be to wait for a call from my recruiter. So I waited and today I was called and I have an interview with a BOA manager at a branch thats like 5 mins from my apartment. I was so excited! This is something that I really really want and I could grow so much inside and outside of this job. I hope to know by the end of the week if I will get the job. :) Everyone please wish me luck!

4 comments:

Mic Man said...

Yay!

Brandi said...

I wish you lots of luck :) Just remember, it has been confirmed I have no skills LOL!

Cheryl said...

Good Luck!!

Mic Man said...

boring