Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Question

Does anyone know how you tell someone the smell, but with out hurting their feelings? See my boss she well smells and there is no nice way to put it. I have called HR about it and they sent out a letter to all the staff at my store explain that an anonymous call (aka me) had been made about the personal hygiene of a store individual(s). When she read this letter so looked mad at first then she turned to me and said I don't smell, none of use do. It must be a customer who is upset. So now what? She thinks she does not smell but yet all the people who work with her smell it and yet she does not smell. I would hate to be hurtful but come on. My asst. manager and I can not take it and she says it smells like rotting flesh! So if anyone knows what to say or do PLEASE help me!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ummm....you got a problem!! You are going to have to either tell her, very nicely, or deal with the stank. Personally, I would rather someone tell me I was rank, than have everyone laughing at me behind my back!! She may not know, or she may have some sort of health condition.