Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Free Starbucks :)



So today after I brought the boys to the airport I thought I would stop by and get myself a nice cup of coffee at Starbucks. Now the Starbucks near my house has a drive-Thru which I love, So I pulled up to the drive-Thru placed my order and pulled up. Now there was a car already at the window and as I was sitting there waiting I started to notice he was taking his cup of coffee and then giving it back to the girl at the window. How strange I thought, he must have decided he did not like it or something but to make this even more strange he did this like 5 or six times. Finally after a 8 minute wait he drove away from the window. So when I pulled up I went to give the girl at the window and she said " It's on the house since you had to wait" I could not believe it! I have never gotten something for free just because I waited like 8-10 minutes. So with my Starbucks by my side and a smile on my face I drove away. That made a very good start to my day!!

1 comment:

Mic Man said...

You didn't tell me you got free Starbucks!